Friday, February 15, 2013

Riley James

Today its Riley's turn to be featured on his Nanny's blog.





Riley is our second oldest grandchild and has a beautiful gentle soul. He always tries to get on with everyone and usually succeeds. He is the image of his dad and has inherited his gorgeous curls. We love you Riley.



To make it a bit quilty this is a baby quilt I made recently for Molly. The pattern is from "More Simple Modern Baby Quilts" by Elizabeth Hartman. It is a great pattern that goes together quite easily and always looks great. I have also done it in Aqua's and Lime for a little boy.






Tomorrow we are off to celebrate our DIL Kirra's birthday by having lunch at the Albert River Winery which is about 5 mins drive from our house - should be good.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Hello stranger...nice to see you in blogland...
Just thought I would let you know that I love doing the Farmers Wife quilt your way...I got 7 blocks done this afternoon..mind you my bat wings block is not perfect - i still had trouble with that one but got there in the end..cya wednesday..