Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Naty Noo

Today its my third grandchilds turn to star on Nanny's blog ... and that would be Nathaniel or Naty Noo (as named by his brother Josh). Nate is a very self contained child - a bit rough but that's what you get with an older brother (Josh) and cousin (Riley). He is a what you see is what you get boy and mostly what you get is a snuggler but every so often you get ... I said NO!!!!!




This face was because his mother had told him to take off his hat because it was 42 degrees !!!! Cute hat Naty but really.


I have decided to do the Farmers Wife Quilt and have decided to make it out of my fav fabrics by Bonnie & Camille - Ruby, Vintage Modern, Marmalade and Go Happy. Her are some of the blocks prepped and laid out - I am trying to get them ready to take to a quilting retreat at Mt Tamborine in March.

















My theory is I can get them all ready and just spend the 2 days sewing. The photo's on my iphone will be the referance - thanks Lori Holt at http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com.au/. She has some great tips and tutorials for these blocks.

2 comments:

Helen said...

Lots of nice blocks there Ellen .... they will keep you busy when you are away.

Helen

Sandi said...

I love that you have taken a photo
of each block as a reference...I am now going to pop over to the other site you mentioned and stalk a little..lol